Unbiased Information Policy
On this page, you can learn more about the Unbiased Information Policy of Affiliate Program Database.
Problem & Solution
Why do we need this policy to operate?
If you visit websites, forums or groups that suggest different affiliate programs, you will quickly notice that everyone is so focused on milking each other.
99% of people are sharing their affiliate links there and shouting "Come, join this program, my friends!". Then no wonder why there are hundreds of discussions about whether affiliate marketing is a Ponzi scheme or not.
Choosing a wrong affiliate program can cost you. You will be wasting your money, time, energy and even worse, your reputation and audience.
Done right, affiliate marketing is a beautiful and effective way of making money online. There are many high-quality affiliate programs with a great dedicated affiliate team, a solid product or service, and a reliable company behind them.
Despite this toxic environment in the industry, we want to show you these affiliate programs in an honest, transparent and objective way.
We boost your efforts by providing these on our website:
- Unbiased information; the information sections of affiliate programs on our website are dedicated to facts, not our opinions.
- Transparency; all the links in the information and comments sections of all affiliate programs are clean, no affiliate links. Not only we don't put affiliate links in the information sections, but also we don't let spammers fill in the comments sections with their links. We insist on developing a transparent database.
- Reviews by experienced users; we don't pretend as we have tried each program we list, we let experienced affiliates speak.
- Q&A between affiliates and merchants; each affiliate has unique needs and each merchant has a unique operation, therefore we encourage real questions and honest responses.
Now, let's find the most suitable affiliate program for you!Quick Sitewide Search Popular Categories Newest Affiliate Programs Popular Affiliate Programs
Quick Access to 3,900+ Affiliate Programs
- Are you an affiliate who is having a hard time finding the highest paying affiliate programs?
- Are you tired of creating separate accounts for each affiliate program you apply?
- Have you lost control while navigating through these accounts, profiles, credentials, reports, payments, etc.?
Quick Access to 700,000+ Affiliates
- Are you a merchant without an affiliate program or with a program that is far away from being automated and professional?
- Are you having a hard time increasing your sales, developing your brand, and generating interest in your site?
- Are you tired of wasting your marketing budget on ad impressions and clicks, instead you want to switch to a system where you pay a commission when there is an actual sale?
- Are you overwhelmed with your affiliate program considering all administrative tasks, reporting, support, payments, etc.?
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.