Unbiased Information Policy
Learn more about the Unbiased Information Policy of the Affiliate Program Database.
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020. Unbiased information; reviews by experienced affiliates; Q&A between affiliates & merchants.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Problem & Solution
Why do we need this policy to operate?
If you visit websites, forums or groups that suggest different affiliate programs, you will quickly notice that everyone is so focused on taking advantage of each other.
99% of people are sharing their affiliate links there and shouting "Come, join this program, my friends!". Then no wonder why there are hundreds of discussions about whether affiliate marketing is a Ponzi scheme or not.
If you will listen to those people, you will end up with the wrong affiliate program. Choosing a wrong affiliate program can cost you. You will be wasting your money, time, energy and even worse, your reputation and audience.
No, affiliate marketing is not a Ponzi scheme. Done right, affiliate marketing is a beautiful and effective way of making money online. There are many high-quality affiliate programs with a great dedicated affiliate team, a solid product or service, and a reliable company behind them.
We want to show you these affiliate programs in an honest, transparent and objective way. We want to be your compass in this toxic environment surrounding the industry.
We boost your efforts by providing these on our website:
- Unbiased information; the information sections of affiliate programs on our website are dedicated to facts, not our opinions.
- Transparency; all the links in the information and comments sections of all affiliate programs are clean, no affiliate links. Not only we don't put affiliate links in the information sections, but also we don't let spammers fill in the comments sections with their links. We insist on developing a transparent database.
- No special treatment; we don't feature any specific affiliate program in category pages. They are ordered by their public website traffic rankings. We don't promote programs on our social media channels. Yes, you guessed it right, we reject all "let's pay you, show us first" requests.
- Reviews by experienced affiliates; we don't pretend as we have tried each program we list, we let experienced affiliates speak.
- Q&A between affiliates and merchants; each affiliate has unique needs and each merchant has a unique operation, therefore we encourage real questions and honest responses.
Now, let's find the most suitable affiliate program for you!Homepage
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
- Affiliate Ecosystem
- Website Review (Pro)
- Sell Your Website
- Buy a Website
- Buy Premium Domains
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.