Zoom Affiliate Program Status (2020)
- Does Zoom have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information & alternatives
- Comments by affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Zoom team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Status & Unbiased Information
We spend time researching so you don't need to. Does Zoom Affiliate Program exist? Is it abandoned, temporarily offline or did they stop accepting new affiliates? What are the alternatives?
In addition, you can find information about Zoom in this section: company overview, its products and services, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Affiliate Program:
Does Zoom have an affiliate marketing program?
Unfortunately, no, Zoom does not have an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
They used to have a public affiliate program and a Refer-a-Friend program.
So, what are your options?
- Please check "Related Niches" below and other links around. We have many alternative active affiliate programs on our website.
- Check the comments section below. You can show your interest in this program and join the discussion between affiliates & Zoom team.
About The Company:
Zoom is a videoconferencing software program developed by Zoom Video Communications.
Zoom is compatible with Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux. It is noted for its simple interface and usability, specifically for non-tech people.
Features include one-on-one meetings, group video conferences, screen sharing, plugins, browser extensions, and the ability to record meetings and have them automatically transcribed.
On some computers and operating systems, users are able to select a virtual background, which can be downloaded from different sites, to use as a backdrop behind themselves.
Use of the platform is free for video conferences of up to 100 participants at once, with a 40-minute time limit if there are more than two participants. For longer or larger conferences with more features, paid subscriptions are available.
A beta version of Zoom was launched in September 2012.
Application Software (44)
Business Owners (60)
Enterprise Software (61)
Home Based Business (55)
Online Meeting (5)
Product Management (24)
Project Management (24)
Screen Sharing (5)
Small Business (59)
Work From Home (33)
Work Online (32)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Comments & Discussions
You can find comments about the Zoom Affiliate Program in this section. We welcome all program-related discussions.
- Will you join this program if they will launch in the future? Show your interest by commenting below.
- How will it be a win-win situation both for affiliates and Zoom? Share your opinion with us so Zoom team can see the demand and potential benefit of running an affiliate program.
- If you are/were a part of their public/private program, please tell us your experience below.
- If you are a representative of Zoom, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your company, your plans and your approach to the affiliate marketing.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
- Affiliate Ecosystem
- Website Review (Pro)
- Sell Your Website
- Buy a Website
- Buy Premium Domains
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.