Skyscanner Affiliate Program Review (2020)
- Does Skyscanner have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Skyscanner team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does Skyscanner have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, Skyscanner has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about Skyscanner and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Skyscanner is an online travel company based in Edinburgh, Scotland and owned by Trip.com Group, the largest online travel agency in China. The site is available in over 30 languages and is used by 100 million people per month.
The company lets people research and book travel options for their trips, including flights, hotels and car hire.
Compared to other travel metasearch engines, the website counts a greater share of millennials among its users.
The company was formed in 2004 by three information technology professionals, Gareth Williams, Barry Smith, and Bonamy Grimes, after Gareth was frustrated by the difficulties of finding cheap flights to ski resorts.
About The Affiliate Program:
Earn a 50% revenue share from traffic sent.
+ Publishers receive a 50% rev share from traffic sent to their sites which exits onto a partners site.
+ It means a pay out to you of between £0.07-£0.30 for Flights and £0.30-£0.40 for Car Hire and around £1 for Hotels.
+ Skyscanner pay commission on exits from their site to partners sites but have the right to remove publishers if the conversion rate of traffic sent to their partners site is low.
+ Banners, text links and widgets for you to choose from
Direct partnership with Skyscanner is also possible which enables access to their Travel API. Skyscanner selects partners on a case by case, based on relative size of traffic-to-territory, market-proposition and alignment to their market level strategies as an organization. You need to apply if you would like to be considered for access to Skyscanner’s API service.
Affiliate Program URL:
Car Rental (4)
Flight Search (4)
Flight Ticket (4)
Holiday Package (6)
Ski Resort (6)
Travel Agency (7)
Travel Packages (6)
Vacation Rental (8)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Skyscanner Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or Skyscanner team can respond.
- If you are a representative of Skyscanner, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.