Skrill Affiliate Program Review (2020)
- Does Skrill have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Skrill team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does Skrill have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, Skrill has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about Skrill and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Skrill (formerly Moneybookers) is an e-commerce business that allows payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet, with a focus on low-cost international money transfers.
Skrill accounts can be created in one of 40 supported currencies and you can add more currencies to your account later on. Customers can purchase a Skrill-branded prepaid card, linked to the account in one of the four currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, and GBP.
High-turnover customers are offered premium membership called "Skrill VIP" that includes additional features, such as a security token, multi-currency accounts and the ability to earn loyalty points.
On 27 July 2001, Moneybookers Limited was incorporated in the United Kingdom.
Since 2015, Skrill belongs to the Paysafe Group, along with former competitor Neteller and prepaid payment method paysafecard.
About The Affiliate Program:
Earn 20% recurring commission.
+ You refer customers to them, they make deposits to their merchant network, you get a 20% share of the revenue.
+ This is a lifetime 20% revenue share commission – if they keep using their wallets, you keep earning money.
+ You can refer other affiliates to promote Skrill and earn an additional 10% affiliate referral commission. Meaning you receive 10% of the commission your referred affiliate makes.
+ 30-day cookie duration
+ Web banners, links, guides, articles, promotion pages and other useful content
+ Their experienced, award-winning affiliate team is ready to advise and help maximize your earnings.
+ There is no limit or cap on earnings.
Affiliate Program URL:
Business Owners (60)
Business Services (19)
Ecommerce Software (12)
Financial Services (33)
Home Based Business (55)
Money Transfer (13)
Personal Finance (32)
Prepaid Card (11)
Small Business (59)
Lifetime Commission (58)
Pay Per Sale (CPS) (226)
Recurring Commission (67)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Skrill Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or Skrill team can respond.
- If you are a representative of Skrill, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
- Affiliate Ecosystem
- Website Review (Pro)
- Sell Your Website
- Buy a Website
- Buy Premium Domains
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.