Payoneer Affiliate Program Review (2020)
- Does Payoneer have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Payoneer team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does Payoneer have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, Payoneer has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about Payoneer and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Payoneer is a financial services company that provides online money transfer, digital payment services and provides customers with working capital.
Account holders can send and receive funds into their bank account, Payoneer e-wallet, or onto a re-loadable prepaid MasterCard debit card that can be used online or at points of sale.
The company specializes in facilitating cross-border B2B payments. It provides cross-border transactions in 200 countries and territories and more than 150 local currencies, with its cross border wire transfers, online payments, and refillable debit card services.
Companies like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork use Payoneer to send mass payouts around the world. It is also used by eCommerce marketplaces such as Rakuten, Walmart and Wish.com, freelance marketplaces such as Fiverr and Envato, and works with ad networks to connect these firms with publishers based outside of their headquartered country.
The company is headquartered in New York City and has 14 offices around the world.
Payoneer was founded in 2005 with $2 million in seed funding from founder and then-CEO Yuval Tal and other private investors.
About The Affiliate Program:
Earn up to $25 commission.
+ You’ll get paid for every new customer that signs up for Payoneer through your link.
+ Variety of resources and tools that drive high conversion
+ Detailed statistics and reports to track commissions and payments
+ Team of experts available to help you grow your revenue
+ Set of banners that they provide in a variety of different sizes
+ Payments are made by the 15th of each month and cover the previous month.
Affiliate Program URL:
Business Owners (60)
Business Services (19)
Debit Card (16)
Financial Services (33)
Home Based Business (55)
Money Transfer (13)
Personal Finance (32)
Small Business (59)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Payoneer Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or Payoneer team can respond.
- If you are a representative of Payoneer, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
- Affiliate Ecosystem
- Website Review (Pro)
- Sell Your Website
- Buy a Website
- Buy Premium Domains
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.