Linktree Affiliate Program Status (2021)
Unbiased information; comments by affiliates; Q&A between affiliates & Linktree team
Status & Unbiased Information
We spend time researching so you don't need to. Does Linktree Affiliate Program exist? Is it abandoned, temporarily offline or did they stop accepting new affiliates? What are the alternatives?
About The Affiliate Program:
Does Linktree have an affiliate marketing program?
Unfortunately, no, Linktree does not have an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
So, what are your options?
- Discover the alternative active affiliate programs on our website
- Check Related Niches below and browse those categories
- Check the comments section below. You can show your interest in this program and join the discussion between affiliates & Linktree team.
About The Company:
Linktree is a social media reference landing page provider.
It is made to build a landing page for a person or company's entire associated links in social media.
The site was inspired by the developers' annoyance with social media, which it rarely allows multiple hyperlinks.
Linktree is a freemium service: it is free, but also offers a 'Pro' subscription launched, which gives more benefits, such as more customization options, more detailed analytics, email sign-up integration, removal of the Linktree logo, etc.
It was founded in 2016 by Alex Zaccaria, Anthony Zaccaria, and Nick Humphreys.
It is headquartered in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia.
Unbiased Clean URLs:
No affiliate links here, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Application Software (109)
Enterprise Software (124)
Growth Hacking (7)
Internet Marketing (57)
Landing Page (8)
Link Management (3)
Marketing Software (45)
Social Media (34)
Web Analytics (10)
Income tip for affiliates:
APDB Team recommends diversification in two ways.
First, within your affiliate links. Try various affiliate programs simultaneously and do not stick with one only. For example, Amazon can slash its rates even further tomorrow. Be prepared for unforeseen risks. Check the affiliate training & tools to become a super affiliate:
Second (this one is for website owners), use display ads near your affiliate links. Google AdSense is the go-to source for many. However, AdSense provides one of the lowest RPMs (page revenue per thousand impressions) in the industry. There is a legit way to triple (yes, 3X, and even more) your AdSense income. Choose your website type below to learn more:High traffic website Low traffic website
Are you looking for an exit (selling your digital property) or do you want to add an established profitable website/web-based business to your portfolio?
Comments & Discussions
You can find comments about the Linktree Affiliate Program in this section. We welcome all program-related discussions.
Unbiased Clean URLs
No affiliate links in the comments, check our Unbiased Information Policy
- Will you join this program if they will launch in the future? Show your interest by commenting.
- How will it be a win-win situation both for affiliates and Linktree? Share your opinion with us so Linktree team can see the demand and potential benefit of running an affiliate program.
- If you are/were a part of their public/private program, please tell us your experience.
- If you are a representative of Linktree, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your company, your plans and your approach to the affiliate marketing.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
What is APDB?
A Compass For Affiliates
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory.
Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2021.
The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2021. Unbiased information; reviews by experienced affiliates; Q&A between affiliates & merchants.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Give us a 5-star rating
Our database is free to use but you can support us. If you like what we do, please give us a 5-star rating.Trustpilot