Google Affiliate Program Review (2020)
- Does Google have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Google team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does Google have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, Google has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about Google and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies alongside Amazon, Apple, and Facebook.
Google was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California.
Google has a parent company; Alphabet Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mountain View, California. It was created through a restructuring of Google on October 2, 2015, and became the parent company of Google and several former Google subsidiaries.
The establishment of Alphabet inc. was prompted by a desire to make the core Google business "cleaner and more accountable" while allowing greater autonomy to group companies that operate in businesses other than Internet services.
Google products and services:
Search, Maps, Translate, Chrome, YouTube Music, Chromecast, Google Play Movies & TV, YouTube, Pixel, Connected Home, Pixelbook Go, Nest Wifi, Android OS, Wear OS by Google, Chromebook, Android Auto, Gmail, Messages, Google Duo, Google Chat, Google Photos, Contacts, Calendar, Keep, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Google Ads, AdSense, Analytics, Google My Business
About The Affiliate Program:
Google has these programs: Google Play Affiliate Program; Chromebooks Affiliate Program; G Suite Affiliate Program.
Google Play Affiliate Program:
+ Covers Movies & TV and Books
+ As a partner in the Google Affiliates program, you can earn commissions when you link directly to eligible products or content in the Google Play store and participating retailer stores.
+ As an active Play Books partner, you can earn 7% commission when you link directly to eligible products or content in the Google Play Books store
+ When qualifying eBooks and audiobooks you refer are purchased within 24 hours of a referral, you earn 7% commission on the sale.
+ Valuable insights into campaign performance with clickthrough and conversion data
Chromebooks Affiliate Program:
+ Earn commissions by linking directly to Chromebooks available for sale on participating retail sites.
+ Eligible retail sites participating in the Chromebooks Affiliates program include: Asus
+ You receive a separate, unique Affiliate ID for each retailer you apply to send traffic to in your promotional efforts.
G Suite Affiliate Program:
+ Earn rewards for driving sales of any G Suite plan, with no annual limit on.
+ Gain opportunities for more earnings through additional incentives.
+ Promotional content and special customer offers
+ G Suite includes apps such as: Gmail, Hangouts, Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Calendar
Affiliate Program URL:
Application Software , Audiobook , Book , Chat , Cloud Storage , Computer , Consumer Electronics , eBook , Managing , Marketplace , Media , Messaging , Mobile App , Movie , Movie Streaming , Office Suite , Product Management , Productivity , Project Management , Software , Software as a Service (SaaS) , Streaming , TV Show , TV Streaming , Work , Work From Home , Work Online
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Can't find what you are looking for?
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Google Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or Google team can respond.
- If you are a representative of Google, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.