Estee Lauder Affiliate Program Review
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced users
- Q&A between affiliates & the merchant
You can find information about Estee Lauder and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, their products and services, affiliate program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (stylized as ESTEE LAUDER) is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, based in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
The company owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally through both digital commerce and retail channels.
The company began in 1946 when Estée Lauder and her husband Joseph Lauder began producing cosmetics in New York City. They first carried only four products: Cleansing Oil, Skin Lotion, Super Rich All purpose Creme, and Creme Pack. Two years later, in 1948 they established their first department store account with Saks Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
About The Affiliate Program:
Earn up to 4% commission.
+ North America: 4% commission
+ United Kingdom: up to 10% commission (Exclusive launch offer, limited time only)
+ Receive commission on items purchased by visitors from your site
+ New and exclusive product launches and offers every month
+ Dedicated team
Affiliate Program URL:
* Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Estee Lauder Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
Affiliates: Do not hesitate to ask your questions about the program. Other affiliates or the merchant can respond.
The Merchant: If you are a representative of Estee Lauder, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program. If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
Spammers: Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time. Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
* Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Quick Access to 3,900+ Affiliate Programs
- Are you an affiliate who is having a hard time finding the highest paying affiliate programs?
- Are you tired of creating separate accounts for each affiliate program you apply?
- Have you lost control while navigating through these accounts, profiles, credentials, reports, payments, etc.?
Quick Access to 700,000+ Affiliates
- Are you a merchant without an affiliate program or with a program that is far away from being automated and professional?
- Are you having a hard time increasing your sales, developing your brand, and generating interest in your site?
- Are you tired of wasting your marketing budget on ad impressions and clicks, instead you want to switch to a system where you pay a commission when there is an actual sale?
- Are you overwhelmed with your affiliate program considering all administrative tasks, reporting, support, payments, etc.?
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.