Canva Affiliate Program Review (2020)
- Does Canva have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Canva team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does Canva have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, Canva has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about Canva and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Canva is a graphic design platform that allows users to create social media graphics, presentations, posters and other visual content.
It is available on web and mobile, and integrates millions of images, fonts, templates and illustrations.
Users can choose from many professional designed templates, and edit the designs and upload their own photos through a drag and drop interface.
The platform is free to use, and paid subscriptions like Canva Pro and Canva for Enterprise offer additional functionality. Users can also pay for physical products to be printed and shipped.
The company was founded on 1 January 2012 in Sydney, Australia by Melanie Perkins, Cliff Obrecht and Cameron Adams.
In its first year, Canva had more than 750,000 users. Social-media and technology expert Guy Kawasaki joined the company as chief evangelist in April 2014.
About The Affiliate Program:
Earn up to $36 commission.
+ Earn up to $36 for each new Canva Pro subscriber that signs-up with your unique referral link.
+ Their cookie-based affiliate tracking software allows affiliates to be credited within 30 days of the first click.
+ It’s free to join – no fees and no minimum sales.
+ They offer regular and flexible payment options.
+ As an affiliate, you’ll get free access to all the tools you need to promote Canva Pro.
+ Their email and live-chat support is available around the clock.
+ Suitable for design influencers, design educators and websites related to design with a large audience
Affiliate Program URL:
Application Software (44)
Business Owners (60)
Digital Art (8)
Enterprise Software (61)
Fine Art (7)
Graphic Design (9)
Home Based Business (55)
Logo Design (9)
Product Management (24)
Project Management (24)
Small Business (59)
Stock Photo (7)
Vector Graphic (9)
Web Design (19)
Work From Home (33)
Work Online (32)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Canva Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or Canva team can respond.
- If you are a representative of Canva, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
- Affiliate Ecosystem
- Website Review (Pro)
- Sell Your Website
- Buy a Website
- Buy Premium Domains
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.