Binance Affiliate Program Review
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced users
- Q&A between affiliates & the merchant
You can find information about Binance and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, their products and services, affiliate program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Binance is a global cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading more than 100 cryptocurrencies.
Binance is a blockchain ecosystem comprised of Exchange, Labs, Launchpad, Info, Academy, Trust Wallet, and Blockchain Charity Foundation (BCF). Binance Exchange is one of the fastest and most popular cryptocurrency exchange platforms in the world, capable of processing over 1.4 million orders per second. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and execution speed - attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.
Their team consists of digital currency enthusiasts having more than 20 years of combined finance, security, and development experience with top exchange platforms at companies, including Tokyo Stock Exchange, Morgan Stanley, Accenture, and other Top 100 companies all over the world.
About The Affiliate Program:
Binance has two affiliate programs: Binance Affiliate Program and Binance Futures Affiliate Program
Binance Affiliate Program:
Earn up to 50% commission.
+ When someone signs up or registers an account on Binance with your referral link, you can get up to 50% commission every time they complete a trade.
+ Incentivize your followers and community members to sign up using your referral link by offering them discounts up to 20% on trading fees
+ Create and manage your referral links right from your Binance Account
+ Track the performance for each referral link you share
Binance Futures Affiliate Program:
Earn up to 40% on Trading Fees.
+ Starting out as a Binance Futures affiliate you will get a 30% base referral bonus. This means you get 20% of trading fees from the friends you invite and your friends get a 10% discount on trading fees.
+ When you reach 1,000 or more referrals you will be leveled up to get a 40% base referral bonus. This means you get 30% of trading fees from the friends you invite and your friends get a 10% discount on trading fees.
+ BNB holding requirements are waived for Binance Futures Affiliates.
Affiliate Program URL:
* Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Binance Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
Affiliates: Do not hesitate to ask your questions about the program. Other affiliates or the merchant can respond.
The Merchant: If you are a representative of Binance, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program. If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
Spammers: Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time. Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
* Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Quick Access to 3,900+ Affiliate Programs
- Are you an affiliate who is having a hard time finding the highest paying affiliate programs?
- Are you tired of creating separate accounts for each affiliate program you apply?
- Have you lost control while navigating through these accounts, profiles, credentials, reports, payments, etc.?
Quick Access to 700,000+ Affiliates
- Are you a merchant without an affiliate program or with a program that is far away from being automated and professional?
- Are you having a hard time increasing your sales, developing your brand, and generating interest in your site?
- Are you tired of wasting your marketing budget on ad impressions and clicks, instead you want to switch to a system where you pay a commission when there is an actual sale?
- Are you overwhelmed with your affiliate program considering all administrative tasks, reporting, support, payments, etc.?
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.