Binance Affiliate Program Review (2020)
- Does Binance have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Binance team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does Binance have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, Binance has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about Binance and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Binance is a global cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading more than 100 cryptocurrencies.
Binance is a blockchain ecosystem comprised of Exchange, Labs, Launchpad, Info, Academy, Trust Wallet, and Blockchain Charity Foundation (BCF). Binance Exchange is one of the fastest and most popular cryptocurrency exchange platforms in the world, capable of processing over 1.4 million orders per second. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and execution speed - attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.
Their team consists of digital currency enthusiasts having more than 20 years of combined finance, security, and development experience with top exchange platforms at companies, including Tokyo Stock Exchange, Morgan Stanley, Accenture, and other Top 100 companies all over the world.
About The Affiliate Program:
Binance has two affiliate programs: Binance Affiliate Program and Binance Futures Affiliate Program
Binance Affiliate Program:
Earn up to 50% commission.
+ When someone signs up or registers an account on Binance with your referral link, you can get up to 50% commission every time they complete a trade.
+ Incentivize your followers and community members to sign up using your referral link by offering them discounts up to 20% on trading fees
+ Create and manage your referral links right from your Binance Account
+ Track the performance for each referral link you share
Binance Futures Affiliate Program:
Earn up to 40% on Trading Fees.
+ Starting out as a Binance Futures affiliate you will get a 30% base referral bonus. This means you get 20% of trading fees from the friends you invite and your friends get a 10% discount on trading fees.
+ When you reach 1,000 or more referrals you will be leveled up to get a 40% base referral bonus. This means you get 30% of trading fees from the friends you invite and your friends get a 10% discount on trading fees.
+ BNB holding requirements are waived for Binance Futures Affiliates.
Affiliate Program URL:
Crypto Exchange (12)
Day Trading (13)
Debit Card (16)
Financial Services (33)
Options Trading (12)
Peer-to-Peer (P2P) (14)
Personal Finance (32)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Binance Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or Binance team can respond.
- If you are a representative of Binance, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
- Affiliate Ecosystem
- Website Review (Pro)
- Sell Your Website
- Buy a Website
- Buy Premium Domains
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.