Apple Services Performance Partners
Information; reviews by experienced users; Q&A between affiliates & the merchant.
You can find information about Apple and its affiliate program in this section.
About The Company:
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Amazon, Google, and Facebook.
The company's hardware products include the iPhone smartphone, the iPad tablet computer, the Mac personal computer, the iPod portable media player, the Apple Watch smartwatch, the Apple TV digital media player, the AirPods wireless earbuds and the HomePod smart speaker.
Apple's software includes the macOS, iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, and tvOS operating systems, the iTunes media player, the Safari web browser, the Shazam acoustic fingerprint utility, and the iLife and iWork creativity and productivity suites, as well as professional applications like Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, and Xcode.
Its online services include the iTunes Store, the iOS App Store, Mac App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV+, iMessage, and iCloud. Other services include Apple Store, Genius Bar, AppleCare, Apple Pay, Apple Pay Cash, and Apple Card.
About The Affiliate Program:
Movies, TV, and Books earn a 7% commission rate while iTunes Music earn a 2.5% commission rate.
+ You can earn a one-time 100% commission on the first month of a user’s subscription to Apple Music. Commissions are eligible on sales for up to 30 days after a user clicks on your Apple Music link.
+ As a partner, you can earn a commission on revenue generated by encoded links.
+ Commissions are eligible on sales for up to 24 hours after a user clicks on your iTunes link.
+ Not all types of memberships are available in all territories or to all customers.
+ Run reports on sales, commissions, clicks and conversion rates through your partner account dashboard.
+ Links to the Apple Online Store products do not earn commissions on the Performance Partners Program. iTunes gift cards sold on the Apple Online Store are not eligible for commission. Links to iTunes Gifts on the desktop or within iOS additionally are not eligible for commission.
* Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Apple Services Performance Partners by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
Affiliates: Do not hesitate to ask your questions about the program. Other affiliates or the merchant can respond.
The Merchant: If you are a representative of Apple, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program. If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
Spammers: Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time. Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
* Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Quick Access to 3,900+ Affiliate Programs
- Are you an affiliate who is having a hard time finding the highest paying affiliate programs?
- Are you tired of creating separate accounts for each affiliate program you apply?
- Have you lost control while navigating through these accounts, profiles, credentials, reports, payments, etc.?
Quick Access to 700,000+ Affiliates
- Are you a merchant without an affiliate program or with a program that is far away from being automated and professional?
- Are you having a hard time increasing your sales, developing your brand, and generating interest in your site?
- Are you tired of wasting your marketing budget on ad impressions and clicks, instead you want to switch to a system where you pay a commission when there is an actual sale?
- Are you overwhelmed with your affiliate program considering all administrative tasks, reporting, support, payments, etc.?
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
Useful digital marketing tools:
Add/Edit Your Program
If you run an affiliate program, you can create or edit your vendor page on Affiliate Program Database FOR FREE.Learn More
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.