Apple Services Performance Partners Review (2020)
- Does Apple have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Apple team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does Apple have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, Apple has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about Apple and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Amazon, Google, and Facebook.
The company's hardware products include the iPhone smartphone, the iPad tablet computer, the Mac personal computer, the iPod portable media player, the Apple Watch smartwatch, the Apple TV digital media player, the AirPods wireless earbuds and the HomePod smart speaker.
Apple's software includes the macOS, iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, and tvOS operating systems, the iTunes media player, the Safari web browser, the Shazam acoustic fingerprint utility, and the iLife and iWork creativity and productivity suites, as well as professional applications like Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, and Xcode.
Its online services include the iTunes Store, the iOS App Store, Mac App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV+, iMessage, and iCloud. Other services include Apple Store, Genius Bar, AppleCare, Apple Pay, Apple Pay Cash, and Apple Card.
Apple products and services:
Macintosh, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Apple TV+, HomePod, macOS, iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, tvOS, iLife, iWork, Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Shazam, Siri, App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Card, Apple Music (Beats 1), Apple News+, Apple Pay (Cash), Apple Store (Genius Bar), Apple Books, iCloud, iMessage, iTunes Store, Mac App Store
About The Affiliate Program:
Movies, TV, and Books earn a 7% commission rate while iTunes Music earn a 2.5% commission rate.
+ You can earn a one-time 100% commission on the first month of a user’s subscription to Apple Music. Commissions are eligible on sales for up to 30 days after a user clicks on your Apple Music link.
+ As a partner, you can earn a commission on revenue generated by encoded links.
+ Commissions are eligible on sales for up to 24 hours after a user clicks on your iTunes link.
+ Not all types of memberships are available in all territories or to all customers.
+ Run reports on sales, commissions, clicks and conversion rates through your partner account dashboard.
+ Links to the Apple Online Store products do not earn commissions on the Performance Partners Program. iTunes gift cards sold on the Apple Online Store are not eligible for commission. Links to iTunes Gifts on the desktop or within iOS additionally are not eligible for commission.
Affiliate Program URL:
Book Sales (8)
Children's Books (2)
Digital Music (9)
Mobile App (3)
Movie Streaming (13)
Music Production (13)
Music Streaming (7)
Online Movie (13)
TV Show (16)
TV Streaming (14)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Apple Services Performance Partners by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or Apple team can respond.
- If you are a representative of Apple, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
- Affiliate Ecosystem
- Website Review (Pro)
- Sell Your Website
- Buy a Website
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.