Amazon Associates Affiliate Program Review (2020)
- Does Amazon have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Amazon team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does Amazon have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, Amazon has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about Amazon and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos in Bellevue, Washington, in July 1994.
It is the world's largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization.
Amazon products and services:
Amazon Echo, Amazon Fire, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire OS, Amazon Kindle, Amazon.com, Amazon Alexa, Amazon Appstore, Amazon Music, Amazon Prime, Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Web Services
A9.com, AbeBooks, Amazon Air, Alexa Internet, Amazon Books, Amazon Game Studios, Amazon Lab126, Amazon Logistics, Inc., Amazon Publishing, Amazon Robotics, Amazon.com Services, Amazon Studios, Audible, Body Labs, AWS, Book Depository, ComiXology, Goodreads, Graphiq, IMDb, Ring, Souq.com, Twitch Interactive, Whole Foods Market, Woot, Zappos
About The Affiliate Program:
Get up to 10% in advertising fees. Choose from over a million products to advertise to your customers.
+ Earn advertising fees from Qualifying Purchases, not just the products you advertised
+ Easy and free to join
+ One approval to join, no third-party advertiser approvals
+ Simple linking tools to meet your advertising needs
Their program also includes Amazon Bounty Program:
Refer and earn fixed advertising fees when visitors try and/or sign-up for valuable services and programs like Amazon Prime, Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Prime Music, Audible, etc.
Affiliate Program URL:
Consumer Electronics (21)
Digital Music (9)
Movie Streaming (13)
Music Production (13)
Music Streaming (7)
Online Movie (13)
TV Show (16)
TV Streaming (14)
Used Product (6)
One-time Commission (184)
Pay Per Lead (CPL) (20)
Pay Per Sale (CPS) (231)
Pay Per Signup (14)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or Amazon team can respond.
- If you are a representative of Amazon, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
- Affiliate Ecosystem
- Website Review (Pro)
- Sell Your Website
- Buy a Website
- Buy Premium Domains
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.