Zoho Affiliate Program Review (2021)
- Does Zoho have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2021
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Zoho team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2021. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2021.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does Zoho have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, Zoho has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about Zoho and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Zoho Corporation is an Indian technology company that specializes in software development with headquarters in Chennai, India.
The organization focuses on web-based business tools and information technology, including an online office suite, Internet of things management platform, and a suite of IT management software.
The company was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in Pleasanton, California, and has a presence in seven locations with its global headquarters in Chennai and corporate headquarters in Pleasanton.
From 1996 to 2009, the company was known as AdventNet, Inc.
Billionaire Radha Vembu owns a majority stake in the company.
About The Affiliate Program:
Earn 15% recurring commission.
+ For each qualified sale that you generate, you can earn 15% of the revenue Zoho receives from the sale in the subsequent 12 months, provided the referral stays with Zoho for at least 90 days.
+ You will not be eligible to receive a commission for any subsequent purchases of other Zoho services the customer makes.
+ 90-day cookie life
+ No minimum sales requirement
+ Your qualified referrals get $100 in Zoho Wallet credits.
+ Get access to the affiliate dashboard. Easily track commissions and payouts, and create affiliate links to any Zoho webpage with their URL builder tool.
+ No limit on the commission you can earn.
+ Large inventory of marketing assets
+ Dedicated team
A qualified sale is the first purchase that your referral has made subject to the following criteria:
+ The prospective customer had signed up within 90 days of first clicking on the affiliate link
+ A qualified sale is made within 90 days from the date of signing up
+ The customer is not an existing paid customer of Zoho
+ The customer signs up in the same data center that you are registered in as an affiliate
Affiliate Program URL:
Application Software (63)
Business Owners (64)
Cloud Computing (14)
Enterprise Software (79)
Home Based Business (57)
Marketing Automation (15)
Marketing Software (26)
Office Suite (5)
Sales Software (26)
Small Business (62)
Digital Product (152)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Zoho Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or Zoho team can respond.
- If you are a representative of Zoho, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Cheap web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
Premium web hosting:
For our users who want a high-end service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
- Affiliate Ecosystem
- Website Review (Pro)
- Sell Your Website
- Buy a Website
- Buy Premium Domains
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.