Yahoo Affiliate Program Review (2020)
- Does Yahoo have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Yahoo team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does Yahoo have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, Yahoo has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about Yahoo and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Yahoo! is an American web services provider headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, and owned by Verizon Media.
It provides or provided a Web portal, search engine Yahoo! Search, and related services, including Yahoo! Directory, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! News, Yahoo! Finance, Yahoo! Groups, Yahoo! Answers, advertising, online mapping, video sharing, fantasy sports, and its social media website.
At its height it was one of the most popular sites in the United States.
The original Yahoo! company was founded by Jerry Yang and David Filo in January 1994 and was incorporated on March 2, 1995. Yahoo was one of the pioneers of the early Internet era in the 1990s.
About The Affiliate Program:
Yahoo has two affiliate programs: Yahoo Small Business Affiliate Program and Yahoo’s Daily Fantasy Affiliate Program.
Yahoo Small Business Affiliate Program:
+ Commissions start at 20% of the total purchase.
+ For every new Small Business Web Hosting or Merchant Solutions purchase you refer from your website, you can earn a commission.
+ The more customers you refer, the more you earn. Additionally, commission rate increases are possible, based on ongoing sales volume.
+ Banners, text links, keyword lists
+ Easy tracking and management tools
+ Third-party management by Commission Junction.
Yahoo’s Daily Fantasy Affiliate Program:
+ Payment structure - 25% of Yahoo Daily Fantasy net revenue attributed to your unique affiliate links.
+ Max payments - $1000 per month per each Referred User.
+ Click attribution - If a user has access to links from multiple affiliates, the last link that the user clicked prior to completing a deposit on the site will determine which affiliate can claim credit for that Referred User. A user can’t generate credit for multiple affiliates by using multiple links to access the site.
+ Minimum referrals met - Affiliates must send at least two new Referred Users per month to remain active in the program and be eligible to receive referral credits.
+ Length of Payments - Affiliates’ eligibility to receive referral credits for each Referred User will terminate two years from the date on which each respective Referred User made his or her first deposit.
+ Referral window - A user must deposit within the first 30 days of clicking on the affiliate’s link in order to become a Referred User for whom the referring affiliate can earn credit.
+ Payment Threshold Levels - If you sign up for payment via direct deposit you’ll need to earn at least $50 in referral credits (or $100 for paper checks) per month before you can expect to receive payment. When the minimum isn’t met the amount you did earn will roll into the following month’s payment, and the total will accrue until you reach the $50 (or $100) payout threshold.
Affiliate Program URL:
Business Owners (60)
College Sports (3)
Domain Name (9)
Ecommerce Platform (11)
Ecommerce Software (12)
Email Marketing (18)
Fantasy Football (1)
Fantasy Sports (2)
Ice Hockey (3)
Marketing Software (20)
Online Gaming (9)
Small Business (59)
Web Design (19)
Web Hosting (20)
Website Builder (10)
Website Template (16)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Yahoo Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or Yahoo team can respond.
- If you are a representative of Yahoo, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
- Affiliate Ecosystem
- Website Review (Pro)
- Sell Your Website
- Buy a Website
- Buy Premium Domains
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.