Udemy Affiliate Program
Information; reviews by experienced users; Q&A between affiliates & the merchant.
You can find information about Udemy and its affiliate program in this section.
About The Company:
Udemy is an online learning platform aimed at professional adults and students, developed in May 2010.
There are more than 150,000 courses on the website.
Students take courses largely as a means of improving job-related skills. Some courses generate credit toward technical certification. Udemy has made a special effort to attract corporate trainers seeking to create coursework for employees of their company.
The headquarters of Udemy is located in San Francisco, CA with satellite offices in Denver, CO; Dublin, IR; Ankara, TR; Sao Paulo, BR; and Gurgaon, IN.
About The Affiliate Program:
Earn 15% baseline commission.
+ They pay commissions for both, new and existing users
+ They pay you a commission for every paid course coming from your affiliate tracking links (no matter which course you promote)
+ Frequent contests to earn more revenue thanks to bonuses & commission increases
+ Access to review Udemy course for your affiliate promotions. Once you are approved, you can ask them about reviewing a course for free before promoting to your audience.
+ Merchandising tools that help you easily find their new and trending courses in all categories
+ Access to banners in different sizes, categories and languages
* Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Udemy Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
Affiliates: Do not hesitate to ask your questions about the program. Other affiliates or the merchant can respond.
The Merchant: If you are a representative of Udemy, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program. If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
Spammers: Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time. Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
* Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Quick Access to 3,900+ Affiliate Programs
- Are you an affiliate who is having a hard time finding the highest paying affiliate programs?
- Are you tired of creating separate accounts for each affiliate program you apply?
- Have you lost control while navigating through these accounts, profiles, credentials, reports, payments, etc.?
Quick Access to 700,000+ Affiliates
- Are you a merchant without an affiliate program or with a program that is far away from being automated and professional?
- Are you having a hard time increasing your sales, developing your brand, and generating interest in your site?
- Are you tired of wasting your marketing budget on ad impressions and clicks, instead you want to switch to a system where you pay a commission when there is an actual sale?
- Are you overwhelmed with your affiliate program considering all administrative tasks, reporting, support, payments, etc.?
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
Useful digital marketing tools:
Add/Edit Your Program
If you run an affiliate program, you can create or edit your vendor page on Affiliate Program Database FOR FREE.Learn More
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.