Tripadvisor Affiliate Program
Information; reviews by experienced users; Q&A between affiliates & the merchant.
You can find information about Tripadvisor and its affiliate program in this section.
About The Company:
Tripadvisor is a travel information platform. It helps nearly a half a billion travelers each month make every trip their best trip.
You can use the Tripadvisor site and app to browse hundreds of millions of reviews and opinions of accommodations, restaurants, experiences, airlines and cruises.
Whether planning or on a trip, travelers turn to Tripadvisor to compare low prices on hotels, flights and cruises, book popular tours and attractions, as well as reserve tables at great restaurants.
TripAdvisor was founded by Stephen Kaufer, Langley Steinert, Nick Shanny, and Thomas Palka in February 2000. It is available in 49+ markets and 28+ languages.
About The Affiliate Program:
Earn up to 50% commission.
Tripadvisor will pay you 50% commission of the gross revenue generated when a user from your site clicks on a commerce link and/or ads that sends them to a Tripadvisor partner site. Unlike other affiliate programs, you do not have to wait for a user to make a sale to earn your commission. As soon as a user comes from your website and clicks on one of the ads and/or commerce links on the Tripadvisor website, you get paid.
You do not get paid on the click from your site to theirs. Instead, you're paid on the revenue generated from the "click-out". There is no set earning per click-out, as it varies based on their individual commerce partner agreements. On average, affiliates will earn between $0.15-$0.75 per click-out. Many affiliates have over a 75% conversion rate with same-session tracking for all affiliate commissions and commissions earned are updated each morning.
+ Incentive programs
+ Deep linking to over 500,000 city and hotel pages
+ Partner with a brand people trust
+ Continuous addition of products and promotions
+ Access to a dedicated and experienced team
+ 760+ million reviews, plus 500,000 city and hotel pages
* Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Tripadvisor Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
Affiliates: Do not hesitate to ask your questions about the program. Other affiliates or the merchant can respond.
The Merchant: If you are a representative of Tripadvisor, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program. If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
Spammers: Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time. Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
* Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Quick Access to 3,900+ Affiliate Programs
- Are you an affiliate who is having a hard time finding the highest paying affiliate programs?
- Are you tired of creating separate accounts for each affiliate program you apply?
- Have you lost control while navigating through these accounts, profiles, credentials, reports, payments, etc.?
Quick Access to 700,000+ Affiliates
- Are you a merchant without an affiliate program or with a program that is far away from being automated and professional?
- Are you having a hard time increasing your sales, developing your brand, and generating interest in your site?
- Are you tired of wasting your marketing budget on ad impressions and clicks, instead you want to switch to a system where you pay a commission when there is an actual sale?
- Are you overwhelmed with your affiliate program considering all administrative tasks, reporting, support, payments, etc.?
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
Useful digital marketing tools:
Add/Edit Your Program
If you run an affiliate program, you can create or edit your vendor page on Affiliate Program Database FOR FREE.Learn More
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.