Tripadvisor Affiliate Program Review (2020)
- Does Tripadvisor have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Tripadvisor team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does Tripadvisor have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, Tripadvisor has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about Tripadvisor and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Tripadvisor is a travel information platform. It helps nearly a half a billion travelers each month make every trip their best trip.
You can use the Tripadvisor site and app to browse hundreds of millions of reviews and opinions of accommodations, restaurants, experiences, airlines and cruises.
Whether planning or on a trip, travelers turn to Tripadvisor to compare low prices on hotels, flights and cruises, book popular tours and attractions, as well as reserve tables at great restaurants.
TripAdvisor was founded by Stephen Kaufer, Langley Steinert, Nick Shanny, and Thomas Palka in February 2000. It is available in 49+ markets and 28+ languages.
About The Affiliate Program:
Earn up to 50% commission.
Tripadvisor will pay you 50% commission of the gross revenue generated when a user from your site clicks on a commerce link and/or ads that sends them to a Tripadvisor partner site. Unlike other affiliate programs, you do not have to wait for a user to make a sale to earn your commission. As soon as a user comes from your website and clicks on one of the ads and/or commerce links on the Tripadvisor website, you get paid.
You do not get paid on the click from your site to theirs. Instead, you're paid on the revenue generated from the "click-out". There is no set earning per click-out, as it varies based on their individual commerce partner agreements. On average, affiliates will earn between $0.15-$0.75 per click-out. Many affiliates have over a 75% conversion rate with same-session tracking for all affiliate commissions and commissions earned are updated each morning.
+ Incentive programs
+ Deep linking to over 500,000 city and hotel pages
+ Partner with a brand people trust
+ Continuous addition of products and promotions
+ Access to a dedicated and experienced team
+ 760+ million reviews, plus 500,000 city and hotel pages
Affiliate Program URL:
Car Rental (4)
Cruise Ship (3)
Flight Search (4)
Flight Ticket (4)
Holiday Package (6)
Ski Resort (6)
Travel Agency (7)
Travel Packages (6)
Vacation Rental (9)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Tripadvisor Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or Tripadvisor team can respond.
- If you are a representative of Tripadvisor, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
- Affiliate Ecosystem
- Website Review (Pro)
- Sell Your Website
- Buy a Website
- Buy Premium Domains
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.