Travelex Insurance Affiliate Program Review (2020)
- Does Travelex Insurance have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Travelex Insurance team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does Travelex Insurance have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, Travelex Insurance has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about Travelex Insurance and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Travelex Insurance Services is a leading provider of travel insurance in North America.
They offer a wide range of travel insurance plans that include other services and provide travelers with coverage through travel agencies, tour operators, in airports and online.
Their signature packages offer the most popular features and benefits including trip cancellation, trip interruption, and bankruptcy and terrorism coverage. They offer coverage for all types of vacations.
Headquartered in Omaha, NE, Travelex Insurance Services (TIS) was founded in 1996 when the Travelex Group purchased the travel insurance distribution services of Mutual of Omaha Companies.
In 2016 Travelex Insurance Services was acquired by Cover-More Group, Australia’s largest travel insurance, medical assistance and employee assistance provider. The group is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: CVO).
Cover-More has the leading market position in Australia and a growing footprint in India and China. In addition, they have a presence in Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and now the United States.
About The Affiliate Program:
Earn up to $25 commission.
+ Commissions up to $25 per sale
+ At this time they are only partnering with affiliates from the United States
+ Cross-device tracking enabled
+ Custom creative & special terms for top performers
+ 45-day cookie window
+ Incentives and rewards for premium placement
+ Dedicated affiliate program management
+ TravelexInsurance.com does not currently allow affiliates to use any paid trademark-related search engine advertising or coupon websites.
+ All email marketing campaigns must be approved prior to launching.
This program is managed by AM Navigator. AM Navigator is an outsourced program management (OPM) company. Founder Evgenii “Geno” Prussakov is an international speaker, founder of Affiliate Management Days and Influencer Marketing Days conferences, and author of bestselling “A Practical Guide to Affiliate Marketing” (2007) and “Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day” (2011).
Affiliate Program URL:
Cruise Ship (3)
Travel Insurance (1)
Digital Service (28)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Travelex Insurance Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or Travelex Insurance team can respond.
- If you are a representative of Travelex Insurance, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.