The Wall Street Journal Affiliate Program Review (2021)
- Does The Wall Street Journal have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2021
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & The Wall Street Journal team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2021. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2021.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does The Wall Street Journal have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, The Wall Street Journal has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about The Wall Street Journal and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
The Wall Street Journal (also known as The Journal) is an American business-focused, English-language international daily newspaper based in New York City, with international editions also available in Chinese and Japanese.
The Journal, along with its Asian editions, is published six days a week by Dow Jones & Company, a division of News Corp.
The newspaper is published in the broadsheet format and online. The Journal has been printed continuously, since its inception on July 8, 1889, by Charles Dow, Edward Jones, and Charles Bergstresser.
An online version was launched in 1996, which has been accessible only to subscribers since it began.
About The Affiliate Program:
Earn up to $6 commission.
+ Earn commissions with each purchase and subscription sold
+ Countries accepted: Global
+ This program is ideally marketed to influential executives, investors, and leading financial professionals who could benefit from the Pulitzer Prize winning content of The Wall Street Journal and its associated publications.
+ Banner Creatives
+ Not just limited to the online and print versions of The Wall Street Journal and the WSJ Europe Print, this affiliate program also features Barron’s weekly newspaper, founded nearly a century ago and focusing on the American market and national finances.
+ Also offered are SmartMoney and its personal finance focus, the MarketWatch Hulbert Interactive Newsletter, the MarketWatch Options Trader Newsletter, and more.
Affiliate Program URL:
Day Trading (16)
Options Trading (15)
Penny Stock (10)
Personal Finance (36)
Stock Market (11)
Stock Trading (10)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the The Wall Street Journal Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or The Wall Street Journal team can respond.
- If you are a representative of The Wall Street Journal, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Cheap web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
Premium web hosting:
For our users who want a high-end service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
- Affiliate Ecosystem
- Website Review (Pro)
- Sell Your Website
- Buy a Website
- Buy Premium Domains
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.