Spotify Affiliate Program Status (2020)
- Does Spotify have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information & alternatives
- Comments by affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Spotify team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Status & Unbiased Information
We spend time researching so you don't need to. Does Spotify Affiliate Program exist? Is it abandoned, temporarily offline or did they stop accepting new affiliates? What are the alternatives?
In addition, you can find information about Spotify in this section: company overview, its products and services, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Affiliate Program:
Does Spotify have an affiliate marketing program?
Unfortunately, no, Spotify does not have an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
They used to have a "Refer a Friend" program that allows you to earn a free month of Spotify Premium. Spotify discontinued this referral program in 2014.
So, what are your options?
- Please check "Related Niches" below and other links around. We have many alternative active affiliate programs on our website.
- Check the comments section below. You can show your interest in this program and join the discussion between affiliates & Spotify team.
About The Company:
Spotify Technology S.A. is a Swedish international media services provider. It is legally domiciled in Luxembourg and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Founded in 2006, the company's primary business is providing an audio streaming platform, the "Spotify" platform, that provides DRM-restricted music, videos and podcasts from record labels and media companies.
As a freemium service, basic features are free with advertisements or automatic music videos, while additional features, such as offline listening and commercial-free listening, are offered via paid subscriptions.
Users can browse by parameters such as artist, album, or genre, and can create, edit, and share playlists.
Unlike physical or download sales, which pay artists a fixed price per song or album sold, Spotify pays royalties based on the number of artist streams as a proportion of total songs streamed.
Digital Music (9)
Music Production (13)
Music Streaming (7)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Comments & Discussions
You can find comments about the Spotify Affiliate Program in this section. We welcome all program-related discussions.
- Will you join this program if they will launch in the future? Show your interest by commenting below.
- How will it be a win-win situation both for affiliates and Spotify? Share your opinion with us so Spotify team can see the demand and potential benefit of running an affiliate program.
- If you are/were a part of their public/private program, please tell us your experience below.
- If you are a representative of Spotify, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your company, your plans and your approach to the affiliate marketing.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
- Affiliate Ecosystem
- Website Review (Pro)
- Sell Your Website
- Buy a Website
- Buy Premium Domains
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.