Roku Affiliate Program Review (2020)
- Does Roku have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Roku team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does Roku have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, Roku has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about Roku and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Roku is a line of digital media players manufactured by Roku, Inc. The devices offer access to streaming media content from various online services.
The line was introduced in May 2008 with its first model, developed in collaboration with Netflix.
The Roku series has been considered influential on the overall market for digital media players, helping to popularize the concept of low-cost, small form factor set-top boxes designed for over-the-top media consumption.
Roku provides video services from a number of Internet-based video on demand providers.
Content on Roku devices are provided by Roku partners and are identified using the term channel. Users can add or remove different channels using the Roku Channel Store.
About The Affiliate Program:
Earn up to 5% commission.
+ Affiliate partners can earn up to 5% commission with every purchase.
+ 7.5% Conversion Rate
+ $99 Average Order Size
+ Tracking dashboard
+ Dedicated affiliate team
+ Promo materials
Affiliate Program URL:
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Can't find what you are looking for?
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Roku Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or Roku team can respond.
- If you are a representative of Roku, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.