PayPal Affiliate Program Status (2021)
Unbiased information; comments by affiliates; Q&A between affiliates & PayPal team
Status & Unbiased Information
We spend time researching so you don't need to. Does PayPal Affiliate Program exist? Is it abandoned, temporarily offline or did they stop accepting new affiliates? What are the alternatives?
About The Affiliate Program:
Does PayPal have an affiliate marketing program?
Unfortunately, no, PayPal does not have an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
They only have a referral program that allows you to invite friends and earn referral rewards.
So, what are your options?
- Discover the alternative active affiliate programs on our website
- Check Related Niches below and browse those categories
- Check the comments section below. You can show your interest in this program and join the discussion between affiliates & PayPal team.
About The Company:
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites, and many other commercial users, for which it charges a fee in exchange for benefits such as one-click transactions and password memory.
PayPal was originally established by Max Levchin, Peter Thiel, and Luke Nosek in December 1998 as Confinity. In March 2000, Confinity merged with X.com, an online banking company founded by Elon Musk.
PayPal had its initial public offering in 2002, and became a wholly owned subsidiary of eBay later that year. eBay spun off PayPal in 2015.
Unbiased Clean URLs:
No affiliate links below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Business Owners (69)
Business Services (24)
Credit Card (10)
Debit Card (17)
Ecommerce Software (13)
Financial Services (42)
Home Based Business (59)
Money Transfer (15)
Personal Finance (40)
Prepaid Card (11)
Small Business (66)
Comments & Discussions
You can find comments about the PayPal Affiliate Program in this section. We welcome all program-related discussions.
Unbiased Clean URLs
No affiliate links in the comments, check our Unbiased Information Policy
- Will you join this program if they will launch in the future? Show your interest by commenting.
- How will it be a win-win situation both for affiliates and PayPal? Share your opinion with us so PayPal team can see the demand and potential benefit of running an affiliate program.
- If you are/were a part of their public/private program, please tell us your experience.
- If you are a representative of PayPal, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your company, your plans and your approach to the affiliate marketing.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
What is APDB?
A Compass For Affiliates
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory.
Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2021.
The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2021. Unbiased information; reviews by experienced affiliates; Q&A between affiliates & merchants.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Give us a 5-star rating
Our database is free to use but you can support us. If you like what we do, please give us a 5-star rating.Trustpilot