Instructure Affiliate Program Status (December 2023)
Unbiased information; comments by affiliates; Q&A between affiliates & Instructure team
We spend time researching so you don't need to. Does Instructure have an affiliate program?
Unfortunately, Instructure does not have an active public affiliate program that pays cash.inactive
So, what are your options?
- Discover the alternative active affiliate programs on our website
- Check Related Niches below and browse those categories
About The Company:
Instructure, Inc. is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
It is the developer and publisher of Canvas, a Web-based learning management system, and Canvas Network, a massive open online course (MOOC) platform.
The company is a subsidiary of private equity firm Thoma Bravo.
Instructure was founded in 2008 by two BYU graduate students, Brian Whitmer and Devlin Daley, with initial funding from Mozy founder Josh Coates (currently the executive chairman of the Board) and Epic Ventures.
Canvas, Bridge, Studio, Gauge, Practice, MasteryConnect
Unbiased Clean URLs:
No affiliate links here, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Education Affiliate Programs
Educational Products Affiliate Programs
Learning Affiliate Programs
E-learning Affiliate Programs
Student Affiliate Programs
Teaching Affiliate Programs
Online Course Affiliate Programs
Online Training Affiliate Programs
School Affiliate Programs
University Affiliate Programs
College Affiliate Programs
Certificate Affiliate Programs
Global Affiliate Programs
Digital Product Affiliate Programs
Comments & Discussions
You can find comments about the Instructure Affiliate Program in this section. We welcome all program-related discussions.
Unbiased Clean URLs
No affiliate links in the comments, check our Unbiased Information Policy
- Will you join this program if they will launch in the future? Show your interest by commenting.
- How will it be a win-win situation both for affiliates and Instructure? Share your opinion with us so Instructure team can see the demand and potential benefit of running an affiliate program.
- If you are/were a part of their public/private program, please tell us your experience.
- If you are a representative of Instructure, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your company, your plans and your approach to the affiliate marketing.
- Comments on our site are moderated.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
APDB Affiliate Program:
Share & Earn $100 + 10%
Did you know that the Affiliate Program Database (APDB) also has its own affiliate program? You can recommend APDB and earn a $100 commission per sale and/or 10% of sub-affiliate earnings.Learn More
What is APDB?
A Compass For Affiliates
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate program directory. You can browse our 1,000+ categories to find a profitable niche and a suitable affiliate program.
Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in December 2023.
The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs. Unbiased information; reviews by experienced affiliates; Q&A between affiliates & merchants.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Give us a 5-star rating
Our database is free to use but you can support us. If you like what we do, please give us a 5-star rating.Trustpilot
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no additional cost to you.