Goodreads Affiliate Program Status (2021)
Unbiased information; comments by affiliates; Q&A between affiliates & Goodreads team
Status & Unbiased Information
We spend time researching so you don't need to. Does Goodreads Affiliate Program exist? Is it abandoned, temporarily offline or did they stop accepting new affiliates? What are the alternatives?
About The Affiliate Program:
Does Goodreads have an affiliate marketing program?
Unfortunately, no, Goodreads does not have an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
So, what are your options?
- Discover the alternative active affiliate programs on our website
- Check Related Niches below and browse those categories
- Check the comments section below. You can show your interest in this program and join the discussion between affiliates & Goodreads team.
About The Company:
Goodreads is an American social cataloging website that allows individuals to search its database of books, annotations, quotes, and reviews.
Users can sign up and register books to generate library catalogs and reading lists. They can also create their own groups of book suggestions, surveys, polls, blogs, and discussions.
The website's offices are located in San Francisco. The company is owned by the online retailer Amazon.
Goodreads was founded in December 2006 and launched in January 2007 by Otis Chandler and Elizabeth Khuri Chandler.
On March 28, 2013, Amazon announced its acquisition of Goodreads.
Unbiased Clean URLs:
No affiliate links below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Comments & Discussions
You can find comments about the Goodreads Affiliate Program in this section. We welcome all program-related discussions.
Unbiased Clean URLs
No affiliate links in the comments, check our Unbiased Information Policy
- Will you join this program if they will launch in the future? Show your interest by commenting.
- How will it be a win-win situation both for affiliates and Goodreads? Share your opinion with us so Goodreads team can see the demand and potential benefit of running an affiliate program.
- If you are/were a part of their public/private program, please tell us your experience.
- If you are a representative of Goodreads, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your company, your plans and your approach to the affiliate marketing.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
What is APDB?
A Compass For Affiliates
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory.
Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2021.
The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2021. Unbiased information; reviews by experienced affiliates; Q&A between affiliates & merchants.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Give us a 5-star rating
Our database is free to use but you can support us. If you like what we do, please give us a 5-star rating.Trustpilot