Glassdoor Affiliate Program Status (2021)
Unbiased information; comments by affiliates; Q&A between affiliates & Glassdoor team
Status & Unbiased Information
We spend time researching so you don't need to. Does Glassdoor Affiliate Program exist? Is it abandoned, temporarily offline or did they stop accepting new affiliates? What are the alternatives?
About The Affiliate Program:
Does Glassdoor have an affiliate marketing program?
Unfortunately, no, Glassdoor does not have an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
So, what are your options?
- Discover the alternative active affiliate programs on our website
- Check Related Niches below and browse those categories
- Check the comments section below. You can show your interest in this program and join the discussion between affiliates & Glassdoor team.
About The Company:
Glassdoor is a website where current and former employees anonymously review companies.
Glassdoor also allows users to anonymously submit and view salaries as well as search and apply for jobs on its platform.
The company is headquartered in Mill Valley, California, with additional offices in Chicago, Dublin, London, and Sao Paulo.
The company was cofounded in 2007 by Tim Besse, Robert Hohman, who serves as the company's CEO, and Expedia founder Rich Barton, who served as the company's Chairman.
The idea came from a brainstorming session between the two of them, when Hohman relayed the story of accidentally leaving the results of an employee survey on the printer while working at Expedia — when the two began to think about what would have happened if the results had gotten out into the public.
The two hypothesized that if the material had indeed been revealed publicly, it could have been a service to those looking to make career decisions.
In 2018, the company was acquired by the Japanese firm, Recruit Holdings, for US$1.2 billion.
Unbiased Clean URLs:
No affiliate links below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Business Owners (69)
Human Resources (HR) (11)
Job Board (11)
Job Posting (11)
Job Search (11)
Online Jobs (10)
Comments & Discussions
You can find comments about the Glassdoor Affiliate Program in this section. We welcome all program-related discussions.
Unbiased Clean URLs
No affiliate links in the comments, check our Unbiased Information Policy
- Will you join this program if they will launch in the future? Show your interest by commenting.
- How will it be a win-win situation both for affiliates and Glassdoor? Share your opinion with us so Glassdoor team can see the demand and potential benefit of running an affiliate program.
- If you are/were a part of their public/private program, please tell us your experience.
- If you are a representative of Glassdoor, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your company, your plans and your approach to the affiliate marketing.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
What is APDB?
A Compass For Affiliates
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory.
Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2021.
The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2021. Unbiased information; reviews by experienced affiliates; Q&A between affiliates & merchants.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Give us a 5-star rating
Our database is free to use but you can support us. If you like what we do, please give us a 5-star rating.Trustpilot