GiftTree Affiliate Program Review (2020)
- Does GiftTree have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & GiftTree team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does GiftTree have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, GiftTree has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about GiftTree and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
GiftTree is an American online retailer based in Vancouver, Washington. The company sells gift baskets, wine gift baskets, fruit, and flowers.
GiftTree has been in the business of turning ordinary gifting moments into extraordinary ones since 1997. From start to finish GiftTree’s customers receive amazing gifts wrapped in specially designed signature trays, baskets and chests. With GiftTree, you can be sure that your gift will inspire genuine delight and gratitude from friends, family and business associates.
GiftTree was founded in 1997 by Craig Bowen and his wife, Esther Diez. Originally based in Key West, Florida, the company was moved to Vancouver in 1998.
Bowen and Diez planned to sell GiftTree during the dot-com boom, but their profits allowed them to continue owning the company. Since 2001, the company has received a yearly profit.
About The Affiliate Program:
Earn up to 10% commission.
+ Commission: up to 10% of sale
+ Cookie Duration: 45 Days
+ 45 return days. No matter how long the visitor spends at our site, you get the credit, even if they come back up to 45 days later.
+ GiftTree handles all the customer service, sales and shipping; all you do is point the way.
+ Their affiliates receive their monthly affiliate newsletter and personable service.
+ Choose from a wide variety of easy-to-access banners, text links, and product images.
+ Dedicated Affiliate Management
+ Tracking dashboard
This program is managed by All Inclusive Marketing (AIM). AIM is an outsourced program management (OPM) company. It is the 2018 Global Excellence Award winner for setting the Standard of Excellence in Affiliate Program Management worldwide. AIM’s clients range from billion-dollar companies to startups in retail, ecommerce, travel and hospitality, B2B, lead gen, and SaaS.
Affiliate Program URL:
Father's Day (3)
Flower Shop (2)
Gift Basket (7)
Gift Shop (4)
Gourmet Food (3)
Mother's Day (3)
Valentine's Day (3)
Physical Product (82)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the GiftTree Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or GiftTree team can respond.
- If you are a representative of GiftTree, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
- Affiliate Ecosystem
- Website Review (Pro)
- Sell Your Website
- Buy a Website
- Buy Premium Domains
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.