Freelancer.com Affiliate Program Status (2021)
Unbiased information; comments by affiliates; Q&A between affiliates & Freelancer.com team
Status & Unbiased Information
We spend time researching so you don't need to. Does Freelancer.com Affiliate Program exist? Is it abandoned, temporarily offline or did they stop accepting new affiliates? What are the alternatives?
About The Affiliate Program:
Does Freelancer.com have an affiliate marketing program?
Unfortunately, no, Freelancer.com does not have an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
They only have a referral program that allows you to earn credits.
So, what are your options?
- Discover the alternative active affiliate programs on our website
- Check Related Niches below and browse those categories
- Check the comments section below. You can show your interest in this program and join the discussion between affiliates & Freelancer.com team.
About The Company:
Freelancer is an Australian crowdsourcing marketplace website, which allows potential employers to post jobs that freelancers can then bid to complete.
Freelancer is a marketplace where employers and employees are able to find each other. The site allows employers to post work for site members who place bids in a competitive tender process.
The site also allows members to host and enter contests for which prize money is offered as a reward.
Founded in 2009, its headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia, though it also has offices in Vancouver, London, Buenos Aires, Manila, and Jakarta.
Unbiased Clean URLs:
No affiliate links here, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Business Owners (71)
Business Services (24)
Home Based Business (60)
Human Resources (HR) (15)
Job Board (13)
Job Posting (13)
Job Search (13)
Online Jobs (12)
Small Business (67)
Work From Home (39)
Work Online (38)
Income tip for website owners:
APDB Team recommends diversification in two ways.
First, within your affiliate links. Try various affiliate programs simultaneously and do not stick with one only. For example, Amazon can slash its rates even further tomorrow. Be prepared for unforeseen risks. Check the affiliate training & tools to become a super affiliate.
Second, use display ads near your affiliate links. Google AdSense is the go-to source for many. However, AdSense provides one of the lowest RPMs (page revenue per thousand impressions) in the industry. There is a legit way to triple (yes, 3X, and even more) your AdSense income. Choose your website type below to learn more:
Are you looking for an exit or do you want to add an established profitable website/web-based business to your portfolio? APDB has partnered with one of the most reputable digital asset brokerage companies in the industry. Please check the related pages on our sister website Worth Of Web to learn more:
Comments & Discussions
You can find comments about the Freelancer.com Affiliate Program in this section. We welcome all program-related discussions.
Unbiased Clean URLs
No affiliate links in the comments, check our Unbiased Information Policy
- Will you join this program if they will launch in the future? Show your interest by commenting.
- How will it be a win-win situation both for affiliates and Freelancer.com? Share your opinion with us so Freelancer.com team can see the demand and potential benefit of running an affiliate program.
- If you are/were a part of their public/private program, please tell us your experience.
- If you are a representative of Freelancer.com, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your company, your plans and your approach to the affiliate marketing.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
What is APDB?
A Compass For Affiliates
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory.
Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2021.
The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2021. Unbiased information; reviews by experienced affiliates; Q&A between affiliates & merchants.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Give us a 5-star rating
Our database is free to use but you can support us. If you like what we do, please give us a 5-star rating.Trustpilot