Chess.com Affiliate Program Review (2020)
- Does Chess.com have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Chess.com team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does Chess.com have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, Chess.com has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about Chess.com and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Chess.com is an internet chess server, internet forum and social networking website.
The site has a freemium model in which some features are available for free, and others for accounts with subscriptions.
Live chess can be played against other users at rapid, blitz or bullet time controls, with a number of chess variants available.
Chess versus an AI, computer analysis, chess puzzles and teaching resources are also offered.
The site additionally has news articles and tournament coverage. It has hosted online tournaments including Titled Tuesdays, the PRO Chess League, the Speed Chess Championships, PogChamps, and computer vs computer events.
About The Affiliate Program:
Chess.com has two affiliate programs; Chess.com Premium Membership Affiliate Program and Chess University Affiliate Program.
Chess.com Premium Membership Affiliate Program:
+ The standard / starting percentage is 15% of any premium upgrade to the affiliate.
+ You are credited for any and all "new premium members" you bring to Chess.com. If and when those members that you brought to Chess.com renew their memberships, you are credited your affiliate earnings for life. Meaning, every renewal of a new member earns you 15% of the renewal/upgrade fee forever.
+ Affiliates are given a cash kickback for any and all premium members they send to Chess.com.
+ It takes minimal setup work, and can yield passive income to you or your organization for doing nothing more than suggesting a service you fully believe in and enjoy yourself.
+ Affiliates must be approved by Chess.com's Vice President of Marketing and Operations.
+ Some of their most active affiliates earn hundreds (on occasion, even thousands) of dollars a month. They do this by attaching their unique affiliate id to any link that leads to Chess.com, and if / when a visitor becomes a new member and eventually upgrades to premium members, affiliates get paid.
Chess University Affiliate Program:
+ The commission rate is 25% and applicable on all video and live courses. Only the game analysis subscription service is exempt from this program.
+ Chess University members can earn commission on sales they drive on their site Courses.ChessUniversity.com.
+ Affiliates must be adults and approved by CU staff in order to join the program.
+ Affiliates may ask to receive their commission as a payment or simply convert it into in-store credit at CU.
+ Individuals and organizations including chess clubs may become affiliates.
Affiliate Program URL:
Board Game (1)
Educational Products (11)
Mobile Game (6)
Online Course (12)
Online Gaming (9)
Online Training (9)
Lifetime Commission (58)
One-time Commission (182)
Pay Per Sale (CPS) (226)
Recurring Commission (67)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Chess.com Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or Chess.com team can respond.
- If you are a representative of Chess.com, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
- Affiliate Ecosystem
- Website Review (Pro)
- Sell Your Website
- Buy a Website
- Buy Premium Domains
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.