Chegg Affiliate Program Review (2020)
- Does Chegg have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Chegg team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does Chegg have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, Chegg has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about Chegg and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Chegg, Inc., known as Chegg, is an American education technology company based in Santa Clara, California, with over three million subscribers.
Chegg provides digital and physical textbook rentals, online tutoring, and other student services.
In October 2000, Iowa State University students Josh Carlson, Mike Seager and Mark Fiddleke launched Chegg's forerunner, Cheggpost, a Craigslist-style message board for Iowa State students.
Chegg is a portmanteau of the words chicken and egg, and references the founders’ catch-22 feeling of being unable to obtain a job without experience, while being unable to acquire experience without a job.
About The Affiliate Program:
Earn up to 10% commission.
+ Textbook Referrals: Earn 10% of orders for new customer referrals and 3% of orders for returning customer referrals.
+ $4 per subscription on Chegg Study
+ EasyBib Plus: $5 per subscription on Chegg Writing
+ Cookie Duration: 30 Days
+ Affiliate accounts come with a dashboard to access banners, text links, special offers and real-time tracking reports.
+ API available for Textbook Rental, Purchase and Buyback pricing along with book details, and Study textbook solution availability.
+ Payments are made on Net 30 terms with a minimum threshold of $50
This program is managed by All Inclusive Marketing (AIM). AIM is an outsourced program management (OPM) company. It is the 2018 Global Excellence Award winner for setting the Standard of Excellence in Affiliate Program Management worldwide. AIM’s clients range from billion-dollar companies to startups in retail, ecommerce, travel and hospitality, B2B, lead gen, and SaaS.
Affiliate Program URL:
Book Sales (8)
College Student (2)
Educational Products (11)
Higher Education (1)
Online College (2)
Online Course (12)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Chegg Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or Chegg team can respond.
- If you are a representative of Chegg, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
- Affiliate Ecosystem
- Website Review (Pro)
- Sell Your Website
- Buy a Website
- Buy Premium Domains
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.