Airbnb Affiliate Program
Information; reviews by experienced users; Q&A between affiliates & the merchant.
You can find information about Airbnb and its affiliate program in this section.
About The Company:
Airbnb, Inc. is an online marketplace for arranging or offering lodging, primarily homestays, or tourism experiences. The company does not own any of the real estate listings, nor does it host events; it acts as a broker, receiving commissions from each booking. The company is based in San Francisco, California, United States.
The company was conceived after its founders put an air mattress in their living room, effectively turning their apartment into a bed and breakfast, in order to offset the high cost of rent in San Francisco; Airbnb is a shortened version of its original name, AirBedandBreakfast.
About The Affiliate Program:
Airbnb has two affiliate programs: Guest Affiliate Program and Host Affiliate Program.
Their commission structures are not public.
They look for sites and mobile apps with an audience consisting of no less than 1M visits or app openings each month.
Guest Affiliate Program:
As a qualified affiliate, you'll get access to feature any Airbnb listing on your site. You'll earn a commission for every booking you drive through your audience.
Host Affiliate Program:
If you qualify, you'll help your users earn extra income as Airbnb hosts. Showcase Airbnb hosting opportunities for your audience and earn a commission for each new host who signs up.
* Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Airbnb Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
Affiliates: Do not hesitate to ask your questions about the program. Other affiliates or the merchant can respond.
The Merchant: If you are a representative of Airbnb, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program. If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
Spammers: Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time. Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
* Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Quick Access to 3,900+ Affiliate Programs
- Are you an affiliate who is having a hard time finding the highest paying affiliate programs?
- Are you tired of creating separate accounts for each affiliate program you apply?
- Have you lost control while navigating through these accounts, profiles, credentials, reports, payments, etc.?
Quick Access to 700,000+ Affiliates
- Are you a merchant without an affiliate program or with a program that is far away from being automated and professional?
- Are you having a hard time increasing your sales, developing your brand, and generating interest in your site?
- Are you tired of wasting your marketing budget on ad impressions and clicks, instead you want to switch to a system where you pay a commission when there is an actual sale?
- Are you overwhelmed with your affiliate program considering all administrative tasks, reporting, support, payments, etc.?
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
Useful digital marketing tools:
Add/Edit Your Program
If you run an affiliate program, you can create or edit your vendor page on Affiliate Program Database FOR FREE.Learn More
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.