Airbnb Affiliate Program Review (2020)
- Does Airbnb have an affiliate program?
- Current status in 2020
- Unbiased information
- Reviews by experienced affiliates
- Q&A between affiliates & Airbnb team
Affiliate Program Database (APDB) is an affiliate marketing directory. Discover the best and most profitable niches for affiliate marketing in 2020. The best & highest paying affiliate, referral & partnership programs of 2020.
We curate the programs that pay cash rather than the programs that compensate the referrer with credits, coupons, or discounts. Programs we select are suitable both for beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers. 99% of the programs we list are free to join.
Does Airbnb have an affiliate marketing program?
Yes, Airbnb has an active public affiliate marketing program that pays cash.
You can find information about Airbnb and its affiliate program in this section: company overview, its products and services, partner program details, commission rates, cookies, referral terms and conditions, tracking and payout dashboard, dedicated affiliate marketing manager and team, payment structure, affiliate login, FAQ, Trustpilot & Wikipedia links, etc.
About The Company:
Airbnb, Inc. is an online marketplace for arranging or offering lodging, primarily homestays, or tourism experiences. The company does not own any of the real estate listings, nor does it host events; it acts as a broker, receiving commissions from each booking. The company is based in San Francisco, California, United States.
The company was conceived after its founders put an air mattress in their living room, effectively turning their apartment into a bed and breakfast, in order to offset the high cost of rent in San Francisco; Airbnb is a shortened version of its original name, AirBedandBreakfast.
About The Affiliate Program:
Airbnb has two affiliate programs: Guest Affiliate Program and Host Affiliate Program.
Their commission structures are not public.
They look for sites and mobile apps with an audience consisting of no less than 1M visits or app openings each month.
Guest Affiliate Program:
As a qualified affiliate, you'll get access to feature any Airbnb listing on your site. You'll earn a commission for every booking you drive through your audience.
Host Affiliate Program:
If you qualify, you'll help your users earn extra income as Airbnb hosts. Showcase Airbnb hosting opportunities for your audience and earn a commission for each new host who signs up.
Affiliate Program URL:
Travel Agency (7)
Vacation Rental (8)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links above, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Reviews & Discussions
You can find reviews of the Airbnb Affiliate Program by experienced affiliates in this section. Besides, we welcome all program-related discussions.
- If you are/were a part of this program, please tell us your experience below.
- Are you planning to join this program? Do not hesitate to ask your questions below. Other affiliates or Airbnb team can respond.
- If you are a representative of Airbnb, feel free to introduce yourself and provide extra information about your program.
- If you subscribe(*) to the comment box below, you will be notified of new comments so you can participate in the discussion.
(*) "Subscribe" link is in the bottom left corner of the Disqus box below.
- Comments on our site are moderated so please do not waste your time.
- Any affiliate links in the comments will be removed or edited.
Unbiased URLs: no affiliate links in the comments below, check our Unbiased Information Policy
Low-cost web hosting:
For our users with a limited budget
- Free domain name
- Free SSL certificate
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free site builders; 1-click WordPress install
- Receive $75 credit for Google Ads and $75 credit for Microsoft Advertising
- Starting at $3.95/month
High-end web hosting:
For our users who want a premium service
- Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Trustpilot rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Fully managed & daily backups
- Secure like Fort Knox: hack-fix guarantee
- Ultimate speed: highly optimized servers for lightning-fast sites
- No different level tiers of support, so regardless of the plan you're on, you get to chat with the same engineers supporting their Fortune 500 clients
- Designed with beginners in mind and packed with advanced features developers will love. Start with a quick and simple install, or use their pro solutions right away
- Highly scalable: perfect for growing/high volume websites and traffic surges
- Free migrations; free SSL & CDN
For Affiliates & Merchants:
Useful Resources & Tools
Whether you are an affiliate or a merchant, you need to know your way around digital marketing to grow your business.
With the resources and tools we recommend below, you will be able to follow the trends in the industry and be one step ahead of your competition.
Useful digital marketing resources:
Useful digital marketing tools:
Share the love
Do you find Affiliate Program Database useful? Then share it with your friends, family, users or visitors please.
Add to your bookmarks
If you like our website, please add it to your favorites, bookmarks or home screens on your devices.